Over the last year we have asked senior IT executives from almost every industry to discuss how the role of the CIO is changing. Members of the media as well as industry thought leaders provided insights into how CIOs and IT departments are adjusting to the new realities of today’s corporate environment. In total, we’ve spoken to over 1,200 CIOs, collected over 5,000 hours of discussions and 20 hours of interviews.
InnovateBusinessIT.com visited with CIOs in six cities to understand what is taking place in their organization and industry, and how they are seeing the CIO role evolve. The video above features insights from the following CIOs and industry thought leaders:
- Jessica Taylor, CXO Programs, Dell Services
- Jim Stikeleather, Chief Innovation Officer, Dell Services
- Tom Murphy, Vice President for Information Technology and University Chief Information Officer, University of Pennsylvania
- Adam Dennison, SVP and Publisher, CIO Magazine
- Jay Ferro, Chief Information Officer, American Cancer Society
- Jean Holley, Chief Information Officer, Brambles
- John Trainor, Chief Information Officer, Aaron’s, Inc.
- Michael Jones, Chief Information Officer, BetheMatch.org, National Marrow Donor Program
- Joe Topinka, Chief Information Officer and VP of Multichannel Commerce, Red Wing Shoes
- Thornton May, educator, author and IT industry thought leader
- Greg Moore, Vice President of Information Technology, KB Home